Who are we?
Talent Fusion is a global people and culture management agency based at 17 King Edwards Road, Ruslip, London. We provide talent solutions to mission based organizations (herein referred to as clients) as well as individuals and consultancies (herein referred to as candidates) who seek to provide these organizations with talent or related services. As we are a recruitment entity, we will need to obtain certain types of information in order to help our clients or candidates and deliver the best possible services. Talent Fusion (“talentfusion.org”, ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) together with our search engine, vacancies4all.com, recognize the importance of protecting personal information and data. This policy outlines how and why we collect, process, and handle personal information. This policy also informs individuals (‘you’, your’, or ‘their’) about their rights regarding this data. Talent Fusion utilizes the definition in the European Union’s (EU) General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) of personal data for the purposes of this notice. In brief, Talent Fusion considers personal data to be information in any format that relates to a living individual who can be identified by that information, either on its own or when it is combined with other information held by us.
What is the purpose of this policy
We at Talent Fusion take your personal data seriously. This policy:
- sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains how long we keep your personal data for
- explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data
- sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data
- explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested
- explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data
- explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us
Where does this policy apply?